ITC offers businesses of any size an array of Managed Services, including Managed Firewall. By subscribing to Managed Firewall, ITC provides continuous security monitoring of your network. ITC will customize the Managed Firewall service to meet your needs by offering managed switches and managed wireless access points.
Why should ITC manage your equipment?
- Each install is tailored to your business’s unique needs
- Quick response time from ITC staff
- ITC will keep your equipment up-to-date and secure
Reasons why your business may need a Managed Firewall?
- User Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Deep Packet Inspection
- Intrusion Prevention
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Inspection
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Web Filtering
- Guest Network
- Multiple Networks/Wi-Fi
Securely connect your business to the Internet by letting ITC manage your firewall. Whether you run a large or small business, ITC has several solutions to assist you with all your IT needs. The Managed Services offered by ITC will allow you to focus on your business, leaving the IT work to ITC.
Other Managed Services Include:
- IT Support – ITC’s technicians will assist you with your IT planning and decisions. Technicians will deploy, maintain, and support the hardware and software within your infrastructure.
- Managed Wi-Fi – Take the worry out of maintaining your business wireless network. Real-time statistics are available to track usage and performance.
- Endpoint & Anti-Virus Protection – Sophos endpoint protection integrates proven technology like malicious traffic detection with real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs to help you prevent, detect, and remediate threats with ease.
- ITC Backup – A local cloud option with support from ITC. Monitor and manage backups via a web-based dashboard.
- Email & Web Hosting – Up-to-date modern servers adhere to and support the latest security standards. ITC technicians are available to assist with configuring DNS settings and domain registration.
- Hosted Voice – A business phone solution packed with great benefits and flexible options.
Instead of working with multiple vendors, ITC offers a streamlined approach to managing your IT tasks. Ultimately, this can save staff time and be more cost-effective. To view more information about Managed Services with ITC, click here. ITC’s team dedicated to these products is trained, qualified, and certified to be your one call for support. Give ITC a call at 1.800.417.8667 to discuss your business!